Monday, May 24, 2010

The Generalist

I am a GENERALIST. Someone, who looks at life with a common man's view, has an out of the box thought process and can generalize with some clue.

I love to feel things, imagine myself in someone else's boot and then would like to evaluate or conclude. I keep an opinion and possess knowledge of about almost everything. They might call me jack of all trade but master of none. But that doesn’t bother me, as I am a Generalist.

Like-minded and mature, love to meet and greet people of all ages and faiths, who can shake my beliefs to the core. With knowledge in abundance and so less time to share, I hope to make it simple for people who care. So, because I like to keep things easy, I am a generalist.

The quote, "If life gives you lemons ... make lemonades,” influences me. While hypocrites and double speaking people I am happy to leave with glee. Often people preach what they do not believe in, I hope they are not hollow within. But I do not want to overdo things and confuse anyone. That's why, I am a Generalist.

I am often on a Jihad (strive, struggle, resist ... is the actual meaning of this word), to uncomplicate things for myself and for others as well. Life is evolving and I am finding new ways to do that everyday. Life is hard but it is fun as well, as anyone can tell. So, because I know life goes a full circle, in the end, I believe, I am a GENERALIST.

Vikas Sharda

1 comment:

abhimanyu said...

man you have changed and wat a change it has been , you are much smarter and i like the way you write.
And the way you write it,i can feel you are atleast 10 times confidant of urself then you were 6 yrs back.
way to go pal .
cheers